The Canadian Child Care Federation (CCCF) is pleased to invite all CCCF members to submit an application for nomination for consideration to run for election for a three-year term on the Board of Directors, based on the following criteria:
- Must be 18 years old
- Must be a CCCF member in good standing
- Must have demonstrated experience, leadership and active involvement in regional, provincial or national child care/early childhood organization(s)
The Canadian Child Care Federation
The CCCF is a national charitable/non-profit organization and is Canada’s largest member based early learning and child care organization. The CCCF is committed to excellence in early learning and child care.
Working in partnership with our provincial and territorial affiliates, we are committed to:
- Improving the quality of early learning and child care services for Canadian families by implementing services and facilitating information for Canada’s child care sector
- Supporting the development and activities of Canada’s Provincial and Territorial child care associations
- Providing information and facilitating communication among members of Canada’s child care sector, government and others interested in supporting quality early learning and child care
- Develop models, standards and guidelines for quality early learning and care, professional development and organizational design
The CCCF Board meets regularly via webinar/conference call and at least once per year in-person, which may require travel. Terms are for a period of three years. The CCCF Board is responsible for the governance, strategic visioning, evaluation, and public relations of the organization.
Application and Election Process
Applications must be submitted via email to Don Giesbrecht, CCCF CEO, at firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than Friday, July 28, 2017, outlining specifically how you meet the nomination criteria along with a brief bio and how you will contribute to the CCCF and its’ mission to achieve excellence in early learning and care.
Nominations to the CCCF board will be presented electronically to the CCCF membership for their consideration 30 days prior to the CCCF AGM, to be held on 12:00 p.m. EST on Thursday, September 21/17 and will be voted on by the CCCF membership at the AGM.
Please contact Don Giesbrecht at 613-729-5289 ext 220 or by email at email@example.com.