These resources deal specifically with various topics in child development.
- Developmentally Appropriate Practices in School-Age Child Care
- Encouraging Language Acquisition in Young Children
- Babies and Toddlers Need Language Play Too
- Learning to use “Words”!
Centre of Excellence for Early Childhood Development (CEECD)
The mandate of the CEECD is to foster the dissemination of scientific knowledge on:
- the social and emotional development of young children
- the policies and services that influence this development.
It also includes formulating recommendations on the services needed to ensure optimum early childhood development.